More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, public health strategies and systems around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the public health development
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the importance public health systems worldwide, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others' experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities
PHC 2015 will provide a wide range of resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
We welcome: verbal, poster and virtual presentations. Early submissions are strongly encouraged due to limited space at the venue. Applicants are reviewed on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available.
Papers presented at the conference will be published in a dedicated ISBN publication of PHC 2015 Conference Proceedings.