Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Oman Transport Infrastructure Summit which will be held on 10 – 12 September, in Oman. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Oman Transport Infrastructure Summit 2012 -
The Sultanate’s only high-level networking event for executives and senior officials involved in transport infrastructure
10 - 12 September, 2012 | Grand Hyatt, Muscat, Oman
Held in cooperation with the Ministry of Transport & Communications, Sultanate of Oman, the Oman Transport Infrastructure Summit 2012 (OTIS 2012) will focus on the implementation and construction of transportation networks across the Sultanate with a focus on land transportation infrastructure, including roads, bridges, tunnels and railway.
Senior representatives from Omani authorities and transport operators, international and local consultants, contractors, financiers, designers, civil engineers, material suppliers and manufacturers will meet to discuss on-going and future land transportation projects, exchange best practices to overcome challenges and share expertise on solutions available to develop cost-effective and sustainable transport infrastructure in the Sultanate.
Top speakers at the summit include:
- H.E. Eng. Salem bin Mohammed al Nuaimi, Undersecretary for Roads, Ministry of Transport & Communications
- Eng. Salim bin Said Al-Amri, Assistant of Director General of Roads for Maintenance and Land Transport, Head of Railway Team, Ministry of Transport & Communications
- Eng. Salah bin Khalifah Al Shukaili, Director of Design Department, Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Col. Mohammed bin Awadh Al Rowas, Director General of Traffic, Royal Oman Police
- Howard Rosen, Chairman, Rail Working Group, Switzerland
The event is just one week away and limited seats are available. REGISTER NOW!
What’s new for 2012:
- Evaluate business opportunities for further private sector involvement in the development of land transport infrastructure projects through alternative financing models, including PPPs
- Improve staff training opportunities by accessing our expert facilitators, including Howard Rosen from the Rail Working Group, during a workshop focussed on railway project design, supervision, management, construction and procurement strategy
- Reduce tendering process delays when selecting solution providers by visiting the stands in our two-day exhibition