Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the Oman Islamic Banking and Finance Conference which will be held on 5-6 June, in Oman. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Oman Islamic Banking and Finance Conference
5 – 6 June 2012
Grand Hyatt , Muscat
Sultanate of Oman
OITE Conferences is pleased to announce the "Islamic Banking and Finance Conference" which aims to provide a platform for dialogue and discussions between top leaders, key policy makers and the brightest minds in the industry to formulate winning strategies that will revolutionize the Sultanate's current financial and banking structure and investment climate.
- To learn the latest trends, challenges and opportunities in Islamic banking
- To keep up with reforms in the Islamic banking sector
- To examine current policies and regulatory framework
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Exclusive access to more than 300 Omani key players in major sectors (Islamic banking, finance, investment, construction, manufacturing, real estate)
- Key Insights into the latest investment opportunities in Oman
- Networking opportunity - meet face-to-face the business leaders in Oman and GCC
- Government involvement - build and maintain relationships with people and organizations directing the future of Oman
Key Conference Topics:
- Advancing New Channels for Delivering Shari'ah-compliant Products and Banking Solutions
- Addressing Critical Issues Concerning the Islamic Finance Development in Oman.
- Implementing Islamic Regulatory Features Without Comprising International Standards.
- Financial innovation: Exploring Opportunities and Developing Islamic banking Techniques .
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact Ammar Ahmad on:
Tel: +968 96432617
Fax: +968 24 561 176