Over 150 international and regional drainage, waste water and flood control experts will join key representatives from Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources, Muscat Municipality, Haya Water, National Survey Authority – Ministry of Defence, at the 2nd annual Drainage Rehabilitation & Waste Water Management conference at the InterContinental Hotel in Muscat, Oman.
The conference will also explore several sub-themes which include:
- Presenting the current drainage and waste water infrastructure projects in the Sultanate
- Designing, constructing, operating and maintaining effective sewerage and world class water re-use system networks
- Understanding the waste water re-use and its purposes
- Discussing the role of GIS technology in evaluating and maintaining drainage systems
- Learning from regional and international best practice case studies on implementing a sustainable drainage infrastructure
- Analysing the different solutions for rehabilitating the current drainage infrastructure in Oman
- Avoiding flash floods by preventing runoffs through an efficient drainage system
For more information on the speaker panel and agenda and how to be a part of this conference, kindly click here and send us your enquiry.
You can also call Ashwin Lobo, Project Manager on +968 24783800 or Email: email@example.com