Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Offshore Myanmar which will be held on 16 – 17 January, in Myanmar. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
www.neoventurecorp.com/oc/myanmar Visit the Event Website
With a 4 year track record in the Asia Pacific region, the Offshore Convention Asia Event comes to Myanmar for the first time to explore the lucrative petroleum resource potential in this emerging market.
Myanmar has just announced an offering of 23 offshore blocks for hydrocarbon exploration, inclusive of 17 deepwater blocks and 6 shallow water blocks in the Rakhine, Mottama, and Tanintharyi offshore areas in the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea.
The government’s determination to promote the domestic offshore E&P sector to international investors makes Myanmar the next exploration hotspot in the Southeast Asia region.
Offshore Convention: Myanmar 2013, as a brand new extension of OC Asia Series Events, will be held on 16-18 January, 2013, Traders Hotel in Yangon, Myanmar. The event will get together 200+ participants and it will serve as a great platform for government officials, oil majors, independents, contractors and other industrial players to share experiences and to network for business opportunities.
TOPICAL HIGHLIGHTS OF OC MYANMAR 2013
- NEW Myanmar: An emerging investment destination in S.E. Asia’s energy resources sector
- Master plan of Myanmar’s offshore oil and gas market
- Exploration opportunities in Myanmar’s offshore and deep offshore areas
- Updates of rules and regulations for foreign investment in Myanmar’s natural resources sector
- Introduction and briefing of the licensing round for offshore and deepwater blocks
- Investing in Myanmar’s offshore E&P sector: Issues and challenges
- International best practices and lessons learnt for offshore development projects
- Technological advances and applicability to Myanmar’s offshore sector
- Capitalizing deepwater hydrocarbon potentials in Myanmar: Technical issues and challenges
- Underexplored and Untapped petroleum resources potential in offshore Myanmar
Complete details of the conference are available on the Event Website www.neoventurecorp.com/oc/myanmar
For speaker opportunity, please contact:
T: 86 21 5108 6710
For sponsorship & delegate register, please contact:
T: 86 21 5108 6710
M: 86 138 1668 7893