Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Nigeria Finance & Investment Forum which will be held on 18 June, in Nigeria. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
We are delighted to invite you to the Nigeria Finance & Investment Forum which will take place on 18 June 2013 at the Transcorp Hilton Abuja, starting from 9.00am.
The Conference will bring together policymakers, regulators, bankers, customers, major international investors and reputable financiers to draw attention to Nigeria’s non-oil investment opportunities.
This event will also provide a forum for international and local investors and key government officials to discuss beneficial investments.
TOPICS TO BE TREATED DURING PANEL DISCUSSIONS
- The Resolution of the recent Banking Crisis: Lessons from the restructuring and local strategy to be in compliance with Basel II and Basel III.
- Power, Real Estate, Aviation and Agriculture as game changers for the Nigerian economy.
- Addressing Nigeria’s infrastructure deficit and the role of Government, Banks, Pension Funds, Private Equity, Development Finance Institutions and Sovereign Wealth Funds.
- Capital Market integrity: value creation, investor protection and efficient markets.
- Where is Nigeria in the march towards achieving the Vision 20:2020 Economic Transformation Blueprint?
The conference will be a one day event featuring keynote speeches, panel discussions, special presentations and additional social events.
Speakers who have confirmed their participation include:
- Chief Dr. Ernest A.O. Shonekan (former Nigerian Head of State)
- Professor Chinedu Nebo, Hon Minister of Power Nigeria
- Dr. Sam Amadi, Chairman/CEO Nigerian Electricity Regulation Commission
- Mr. Oscar Onyema, CEO, The Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Dr. Konyin Ajayi, Managing Partner Olaniwun Ajayi LP
- Mr. Hakeem Ogunniran, Managing Director UACN Property Development Company Plc
- Mr. Emeka Onwuka, Chairman Enterprise Bank Limited
- Mr. Dave Uduanu, Managing Director Pensions Alliance Limited
- Mr. Afolabi Oladele, Partner African Capital Alliance
- Mr. Andrew Alli, President & Chief Executive Officer Africa Finance Corporation
- Mr. Kayode Akinkugbe, Managing Director FBN Capital Limited
- Mr. Niyi Yusuf, Country Managing Director, Accenture Nigeria
- Mr. Ade Bajomo, Executive Director Market Operations & Technology, Nigerian Stock Exchange
To book your place, please visit the conference link at:
We look forward to receiving you on June 18, 2013 in Abuja Nigeria!