Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its research partnership with Nigeria Agriculture Investment Conference 2014 which will be held on September 25, 2014, in Lagos. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
OBG is pleased to announce its research partnership with the Nigeria Agriculture Investment Conference 2014, organised by Cowrie Partners in association with the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), Nigeria Investment Promotions Commission (NIPC), Voices of Leaders and Accenture. The Conference will be held on September 25, 2014 in Lagos, Nigeria.
The aim of the event is to educate investors and financiers on the prospects and opportunities open to private sector players when investing into agriculture projects in Nigeria. This conference will also provide a forum for international and local investors to meet one-on-one with key government officials.
Topics to be discussed in the conference include:
- The case for investing in Nigerian agriculture
- Helping small agriculture producers grow into larger enterprises
- An expert guide to the Nigerian environment for international investors (legal and regulatory)
- Risk management and hedging strategies
- How to achieve self sufficiency in livestock and fish production
- Linking insurance to agriculture-finance: bringing insurance products to address production and revenue risks
1. How best to structure an investment in Nigerian Agro Processing
To get more information and to book your ticket please visit: http://cowriepartners.com/upcoming-events/nigeria-agriculture-investment-conference-2014/