The 4th edition of Myanmar Green Energy Summit 2016 draws expertise from industry stakeholders comprising of government officials, legal and tax consultants, renewable energy experts and multilateral financing bodies to Yangon to provide an update on the present status of the Myanmar’s power sector, and the new directions for business and investment in the Myanmar’s green and renewable energy industry.
Held in conjunction with the “Sustainable Energy and Water Resource Management Week,” this two-day flagship summit will cover the following strategic areas:
- Myanmar power outlook and development plan;
- Investment policies and financing options;
- Electrification for remote and rural areas;
- Solar as a sustainable energy source for Myanmar;
- Optimising wind energy in Myanmar’s energy mix;
- Powering Myanmar through hydropower; Transmission and distribution plans.
You can benefit from the summit by:
- Gaining insight into current and future development plans in Myanmar’s energy sectors;
- Meeting high-profile governmental policy makers face-to-face;
- Identify key opportunities in bankable renewable energy projects in Myanmar;
- Build business relationships, network and forge partnerships with industry-specific stakeholders;
- Understand the legal requirements in entering business partnerships and investment;
- Network with financiers looking for investment opportunities in Myanmar.
Please click here for enquiries.
For more information, please contact the secretariat at +603 2771 1668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.