Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the M2M Technology Forum which will be held on 18 – 19 June, in Abu Dhabi. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
M2M Technology Forum will take place next week on 18-19 June 2013, at the Le Royal Meridien in Abu Dhabi.
Attend this forum to learn how to equip yourself with better integrated SCADA, DCS, automation and communication technology departments. Meet experts from the following disciplines who will address some the major issues affecting compatibility and security:
- Automation and SCADA
- Process control and instrumentation
- IT, network and telecom
- Offshore mechanical and data management
- Monitoring and inspection
- Projects and planning
Benefits of attending:
- Get a 360-degree overview of the M2M ecosystem within the hydrocarbon industry
- Learn to implement technological advancements in the wireless and wired communication systems in upstream, midstream and downstream segments
- Explore the avenues for integrating SCADA and DCS with enterprise IT systems
- Learn to overcome compatibility and security issues while integrating communication systems and devices
- Interact and network with industry experts from leading M2M technology companies, SCADA and enterprise IT companies, NOCs, IOCs as well as oil and gas solution providers
Register today as there are limited places left for conference delegates.
Call +971 4 364 2975 or email email@example.com now for your chance to get 20% discount off the standard price.
We look forward to meeting you in Abu Dhabi next week.
Conference Director - M2M Technology Forum
IQPC Middle East
P.S. If you would like to have another look at the programme, click here.