OBG is pleased to announce its media partnership with M-Government Abu Dhabi 2014, organised by Niche Ideas, which will be held on 17-18 November, in Abu Dhabi. Please see the below message from the organisers; for more information please visit: www.m-gov.ae
We are pleased to invite you to the Mobile Government conference, M-Government Abu Dhabi 2014 (www.m-gov.ae), taking place from 17-18 November 2014 in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Hosted by Abu Dhabi Systems and Information Centre (ADSIC), M-Government Abu Dhabi 2014 focuses on the theme of ‘Smart World’ and provides the necessary education and tools for GCC ICT officials to meet their global peers, benchmark against industry best practice and successful case studies and form the partnerships essential to achieve their m-government and smart city goals.
The conference will feature a comprehensive discussion on the key issues in developing and implementing effective mobile government programmes, including:
- Planning a Sustainable, Long Term Mobility Strategy
- Developing Industry-Government Partnerships in the M-Gov Sector
- Improving Community Engagement Through Technology
- Workshop 1: Award Winning App Development Strategies
- Workshop 2: Moving Towards Online Payments and Transactions
Over 300 regional IT leaders and decision makers will be in attendance, including the following expert speakers, amongst others:
- His Excellency Eng. Ali Bin Saleh Al-Soma, Director General, e-Government Program of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- His Excellency Eng. Ahmed Saeed Al Sayyah, General Manager, RAK e-Government Authority
- His Excellency Eng. Mohammed Saif Al Afkham, Director General, Fujairah Municipality
- Ahmed Buhazza, Director of eService Delivery and Channel Enhancement, e-Government of Bahrain
- Daniele Catteddu, Managing Director, EMEA, Cloud Security Alliance
- Ilias Chantzos, Senior Director Government Relations and Public Affairs for EMEA, Symantec
And many more….
We look forward to welcoming you to the M-Government Abu Dhabi 2014 conference and exhibition this November.