Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the Annual Liquefied Natural Gas Transport, Handling and Storage 2012 Forum which will be held on 24-25 April, in Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
It’s time to position and reinforce your positioning in Indonesia’s LNG industry.
In less than 30 days, the LNG midstream and downstream industry will network in Bali for the 2nd Annual LNG Transport, Handling and Storage 2012 forum to share and discuss practical strategies for LNG handling, Small-Mid Scale LNG and storage solutions including economical and feasible comparisons between Floating CNG and LNG Storages such as FSRU.
On the main forum days of 24-25 April 2012, this business critical forum will showcase presentations from senior management of PT Pertamina, PT Pertamina Gas, PT PGN, PT PLN, Total Indonesie, Interoil and GTT among others.
You must hear the presentations on small scale LNG and transportation:
- Small-Mid Scale LNG Planning, Development And Implementation in Indonesia
- Ken Narotama, President Director,PT. Bayu Buana Gemilang Small Scale LNG Plant Utilization – PTT’s Experience in Thailand
- Methar Thongma, Manager - NGV Strategy & Business Development, PTT PLC Floating CNG – Economical and Feasibility Comparisons between CNG and LNG Tranportation,
- David Stenning, COO, Sea NG Corporation LNG Road Transportation, Distribution and Operation of Small LNG Storages
- V. P. Sinha, Dy General Manager (LNG),Business Development – Gas, Indian Oil Corporation
And many more!
Do not miss practical workshops on 23 April 2012 on :
LNG FSRU Technology - A Closer Look At LNG FSRU Arrangements
- Facilitated by: Alexander Harsema-Mensonides ,Senior Engineer Business Development MARINE SERVICE GMBH
LNG Markets, Hedging & Spot Trading
- Facilitated by: Carlos Barberán, LNG Services Leader, AF-MERCADOS EMI
When push comes to shove, which handling, storage and transportation solution will you choose?
Join Us Today!
For more information pls contact:
+65 6506 0951