Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Kalimantan Coal Conference which will be held on 03 – 04 September, in Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
After a successful conference in 2012, the 2nd Annual Kalimantan Coal will address the latest market developments and future prospects for Kalimantan.
Why attend the event:
- A platform for clarifying issues and concerns about successfully investing and operating in Kalimantan
- Address the handling of mining permits at both the local and regional level
- Interpretation of mining laws and regulations by global and local experts, plus the government view
- A detailed look at the operating and prospective projects in Kalimantan
- Outlook for coal prices in a volatile market
- Dialogue between investors and government designed to progress investment and project development in Kalimantan
- Showcase on infrastructure projects to advance coal mining export opportunities
This forum is endorsed by the Indonesia Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA) and will be accorded official status. APBI-ICMA would like to encourage the mining and investment community to avail of this valuable opportunity to do business in Kalimantan.
Plus pre and post practical workshops to do business in Kalimantan
- Taking a mine from permit to production
- Making it work – The strategy of obtaining consents from local partner, local government and central government
We look forward to meeting you all in Balikpapan this September.
For more information, please visit: http://www.immevents.com/mining-conference/kalimantan-coal-conference
Call: +65 6508 2401