Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Jordan International Oil Shale Symposium 2014 which will be held on 14th to 15th April, in Jordan. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Are you involved in the international oil shale business and does your company offer solutions to this niche market?
Do you need to understand the latest developments in exploration and commercial timeframes in Jordan?
Are you up-to-date with the latest oil shale exploration MOUs signed and project timeframes?
Meet the following key stakeholders and investors in Jordan:
- The Natural Resource Authority
- Jordan Oil Shale Company (JOSCO)
- Jordan Oil Shale Energy (JOSE)
- Karak International for Oil (KIO)
- Saudi Arabian Oil Shale Corporation (SACOS)
- Aqaba Petroleum for Oil Shale Co. Ltd. (APCO)
- Whitehorn Resources
- INTEK Inc
- Global Oil Shale Holdings (GOSH)
- National Oil and Electricity Production from Oil Shale Company (JOSECO)
Organised by the NRA and the key oil companies in Jordan, JIOSS is the one of the largest oil shale events in the world gathering over 200 attendees.
The biannual JIOSS is back taking place on the 14 – 15 April in the Movenpick Dead Sea, Jordan.
The Symposium has an international focus gathering the largest oil shale stakeholders from the Colorado School of Mines, Enefit Estonia, Tallin University of Technology and many more oil shale experts.
JIOSS 2014 is especially beneficial for:
- Businesses who are involved in oil shale and need to understand the latest oil discoveries and challenges
- Companies who need to hear how the latest oil shale technology is shaping the industry
- Technology companies, Researchers and Engineers who want to understand gaps in the market and where their services are required
- Business leaders who want to meet the industries key bodies from the Colorado School of Mines, Enefit Estonia and other key international leading oil shale researchers
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Konstantin Markelov on +971 4 4072511.
I hope to see you at the event in April.