Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the 1st International Islamic Banking Finance Summit which will be held on 21-22 March, in London. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
ICG-Events are pleased to announce the 1st International Islamic Banking Finance (IIBF) Summit scheduled to take place on the 21st - 22nd March 2012 at the Ashurst LLP headquarters. We hope to establish the IIBF Summit as one of the main industry events focusing on key global Islamic Finance issues.
The Summit will have a unique format of six interactive panel discussions each set to explore key sectors and issues affecting the Islamic Financial Services industry as it becomes a major force in the world's economy.
Sessions covered at the Summit will include:
- The Regulation of the Islamic Financial & Banking Services Industry: Key Drives for cross border harmony and future growth?
- International Islamic Retail Banking: Does Innovation hold the Key to Success?
- Islamic Capital Markets & Sukuk - Quantifying the success: Can Sukuk help solve the Global debt problem?
- Islamic Funds, Assets & Wealth Management - Broadening the access, Does better product distribution hold the key?
- Takaful & Re-Takaful - Strategies for Future Growth & Diversification?
- Open Shariah Discussion: Philosophy of Islamic Banking & Finance System - Role of the Shariah
We have a host of industry experts confirmed to speak at the Summit:
Abradat Kamalpour, Partner, Ashurst LLP
Professor Simon Archer, Reading University, UK
Mohamed Tariq, IDB
Arviyan Arifin, President Director, Bank Muamalat
Alinma Bank Representative
Imran Pasha, Islamic Bank of Britain
Badlisyah Abdul Ghani, CEO, CIMB Islamic
Amol Parbhu, Director – Legal, Barclays Capital
Faisal Wahid, Tamweel
Trevor Norman, Director – Ismalic Fiance Volaw Trust
Eldred Buck, Managing Director, Eiger Trading Advisors Limited
Furqan Ahmad, Head-Product Development & Segmentation, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Sohail Jaffer, Partner, International Business Development, FWU International
Bilal Khan, Executive Director & Shariah Scholar, Islamic Finance Education Council
Bilal Mahmood, Assistant General Manager – Business Development, Abu Dhabi National Takaful Co. PSC
James Smith, Executive Director, Ernst & Young
Mohamed Khan. PWC
Given the current economic situation, quality transactions are naturally scarce but there are always opportunities for the discerned and informed investors. Can you or your company afford to miss this premier inaugural event? Resgister now to avoid disappointment and ensure your place at the Summit.
Visit the official event website at www.IIBFSummit.com or contact email@example.com