Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the InRetail Summit: Saudi Arabia which will be held on 29 – 30 April, in Saudi Arabia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The summit is a strategic platform designed to bring together retailers, mall owners and developers, brand owners and solution providers to discuss new opportunities and the complex challenges facing the Saudi Arabian retail industry.
Click here for more information
Join this event to:
- Understand the latest retail trends and how to capitalise on these opportunities
- Learn about the latest retail and mall projects taking place in the Kingdom and how you can become involved
- Hear case studies from local entrepreneurs on how they are able to successfully compete in the KSA market
- Network with over 150 senior retail executives to make mutually beneficial business connections
Download the brochure to find out more about this industry event.
The event will feature speakers including over 30 local, regional and international senior retail executives who will provide their insights on the latest trends as well as fresh ideas on how to drive the industry forward including:
- Muwaffaq Jamal, CEO, Azizia Panda United Co., Savola Group
- Mohammad Alawi, CEO, Red Sea Markets Company
- Mohamed Galal, CEO, United Electronics Co (extra)
- Abdulkareem Al-Agil, CEO, Jarir Bookstore
- Salman Albaiz, Executive Director, Granada Center
- Abdullah Al-Ahmed, Chief Administration Officer, Dar Al Bandar Trading
- Abdullah Alghadouni, Digital Marketing & CRM Manager, Nokia
- And many more..
Register now and join your industry peers to debate innovative solutions and strategies that will unlock new opportunities designed to transform the Saudi Arabian retail industry.