The event is organised by Agensi Inovasi Malaysia’s (AIM) wholly owned unit, PlaTCOM Ventures Sdn Bhd.
The theme is Transforming Ideas Into Reality, which will bring together local and international experts to delve into the importance of empowering commercialisation for creating wealth and boosting societal impact.
IMC 2015 is designed for research organisations and C-level decision makers, senior management and business owners across all industries as a platform for them to come together and share the challenges and insights on how they can work together to gain an innovative edge to accelerate their growth and profitability.
The highlights are:
- Mega Innoseed Exhibition & The Gladiators' Pitch
- Steinbeis Malaysia-Korea International Business Matching & Exhibition
- Social Innovation session titled The Rise of Impact Entrepreneurship
- Effective Transfer and Commercialisation by Keynote Speaker Professor Georges Haour, Technology & Innovation Management (Executive Education Institute IMD, Switzerland)
- Genovasi Sharing Session - Design Thinking for Product Development and Commercialisation
- Innovating with Graphene: Opportunities and Challenges - Wealth creation through innovation vs actual investment.
- Special appearance by Malaysia’s famous comedian, Afdlin Shauki in the IP Strategy Role Play
OTHER INTERESTING TOPICS AT IMC 2015
- Chamber of Secrets – By Keynote Speaker, Tan Sri Tony Fernandes, Group CEO of AirAsia Berhad
- Industry – Academia Technology Transfer Fire Chat
- The Rise of Universities as an Economic Driver
- Why Do Many Spinouts Fail?
- Convergence of Technology and Experts – Its Evolution and Future Trends
- Solutions in Search of Problems – Do universities conduct applied research aligned with industry needs?
- How Companies Create Winning Strategies Through Innovation
- Opportunities and Challenges – Bridging the Gap: Industry and research Academia