Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Indonesia Summit 2014 which will be held on 15 January, in Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
We are just one week to go until The Economist Events' Indonesia Summit 2014. Please note that registration will close on this Friday January 10th so we encourage you to reserve your seat today.
With parliamentary and presidential elections due, 2014 will be a decisive year for Indonesia. Join us at Indonesia Summit to examine the timely opportunities and challenges across the country's economy, politics and society, and the implications for your business.
Other speakers include:
- Muhamad Chatib Basri, Minister of Finance, Republic of Indonesia
- Agus Martowardojo, Governor, Bank Indonesia
- Kuntoro Mangkusubroto, Head, President's Delivery Unit for Development Monitoring and Oversight, Republic of Indonesia
- Susilo Siswoutomo, Vice Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Republic of Indonesia
- Bambang PS Brodjonegoro, Vice Minister of Finance, Republic of Indonesia
- Winang Budoyo, Chief Economist, CIMB Niaga Bank
- Su Sian Lim, ASEAN Economist, HSBC
- Raoul Oberman, Chairman, Indonesia, McKinsey & Company
- Peter Verhezen, Adjunct Professor, Melbourne Business School
- Scott Younger, Independent Commissioner, Nusantara Infrastructure
- Anies Baswedan, President, Paramadina University
- Donald Kanak, Chairman, Prudential Corporation Asia
- Peter Sondakh, Chairman, Rajawali Group
- Maarten Wetselaar, Executive Vice President, Integrated Gas, Shell
- Jim Brumby, Lead Economist for Indonesia, The World Bank
For programme and speaker updates please visit Indonesia Summit 2014 website. We look forward to your participation next week.
Director, Events and Conferences
The Economist Group, Asia-Pacific