Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Indonesia Real Estate Conference on 9 – 10 July, in Jakarta.
Indonesia Real Estate 2012 Conference
Maximizing Real Estate Investment & Business Growth Opportunities in Indonesia
9th & 10th July 2012
Four Seasons Hotel - Jakarta, Indonesia
As Indonesia's real estate and property industry sees an upswing in demand and investor interest, the Indonesia Real Estate 2012 Conference brings you the latest intelligence on the market and will be the platform for potential investments and development initiatives going into 2013. Current stakeholders will also be able to benchmark & update their current business activities in Indonesia.
An expert range of senior level regulators, developers, investors, financiers and occupiers will be gathering to exchange insights this July, including:
- Speaker Representative, Public Housing Ministry (Kemenpera)
- Speaker Representative, Department of Spatial Planning, Jakarta Capital City Government
- Handaka Santosa, Vice Chairman, Real Estate Indonesia (REI)
- Rusmin Lawin, Secretary General, FIABCI (International Real Estate Federation) Asia Pacific
- Hiramsyah Sambudhy Thaib, President Director/CEO, PT Bakrieland Development Tbk
- Setyono Djuandi Darmono, President Director, PT Jababeka Tbk
- Ishak Chandra, Managing Director - Corporate Strategy & Services, Sinar Mas Land
- Lim Seng Bin, General Manager (Indonesia), Keppel Land International Limited
- Ratnesh Verma, Senior Vice President - Real Estate and Development (Asia Pacific), Hyatt International Asia Pacific Limited
- Veronica Lukito, Managing Director and CEO, Ancora Capital Management
- Frank Khoo, Global Head of Asia, AXA Real Estate
- Michael Geh, International Director, Cambria Property Group
- Eugene Leow, Economist (Indonesia and Philippines), DBS Bank
- Chris Antonius, Country Managing Director, Rumah.com (PropertyGuru Group)
- Johannes Spies, Director, PT Townland International
- Dr. J Scott Younger, President Commissioner, Glendale Partners
- Eddy Leks, Managing Partner, Leks & Co
- Rahayu Ningsih Hoed, Managing Partner, Makarim & Taira S.
- Todd Lauchlan, Country Head & Head of Markets Department, Jones Lang LaSalle Indonesia
- Michael D. Broomell, Managing Director, Colliers International, Indonesia
- David Cheadle, Managing Director, PT. Cushman & Wakefield Indonesia
- Victoria Kate Burrows, Manager - Building Performance, The GreenAsia Group
- Luke Rowe, Head of Residential, Jones Lang LaSalle Indonesia
Conference highlights include:
- Understand recent legislations and policies and how stakeholders are managing the implementation of land law reforms
- Assess factors driving industry growth potential and the latest supply & demand trends for various real estate sector developments in Indonesia
- Review infrastructure developments and its implications for supporting growth
- Take advantage of insights direct from key real estate stakeholders in Indonesia who are meeting business & investment challenges and working to grasp growth opportunities in Indonesia
- Profit from panel discussions and presentations to bring you up-to-speed with key industry issues on one platform
To download the event brochure, please click here.
For full details of the event and who you will meet, please visit the Conference website at: www.claridenglobal.com/indonesiarealestate2012/.
Reserve Your Seat Today!
Online Registration: Please click here to register online or
Call +65 6899 5041 Fax: +65 6567 4328 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org