Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Indonesia Investment Summit on 10 - 11 July, in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Following a successful launch in 2011, the Indonesia Investment Summit 2012 is back and the brochure is now available to download. The event provides a platform for institutional investors, fund managers, developers, government agencies and corporates to discuss investment, business and partnership opportunities in Indonesia.
By attending Indonesia Investment Summit 2012 you will learn the following from Indonesian expert & investor speakers (including Bank Indonesia, Jamostek & Taspen):
- How Indonesia's new 'investment grade' status will help attract more foreign investment
- How to position your business and investment strategy to search for new opportunities in Indonesia
- How to overcome key challenges to efficient partnerships in Infrastructure PPP projects
- How to evaluate new infrastructure investment opportunities
- Which real estate sectors are providing the most desirable investment opportunities
- How private equity investors can capitalise on Indonesia's consumer market
- How to create a diversified Indonesian portfolio of bonds and stocks
- The growth of the Indonesian family office sector
- How to capitalise on Indonesia's rich natural resources sector
- And more!
Confirmed speakers of Indonesia Investment Summit 2012 include:
- Elvyn Masassya, Chief Investment Officer, PT Jamostek (Persero), Indonesia
- Taufik Hidayat, Investment Director, Taspen
- Milan Zavadjil, Country Director, International Monetary Fund's (IMF) Indonesia office
- Bastary Pandji Indra, Director for Public Private Partnership Development, National Planning Agency, Republic of Indonesia
- Hiramsyah Sambudhy Thaib, President Director, PT Bakrieland Development, Indonesia
- Jon D. Lindborg, Country Director, Indonesia Resident Mission, Asian Development Bank
- Vijay Pattabhiraman, CIO Global Real Assets - Asian Infrastructure, JP Morgan
- Noor Quek, Managing Director, NQ International, Singapore
- John Stephens, Managing Director, Pomona Capital
As Indonesia is increasingly becoming an attractive place to do business, how will you capitalise on the opportunities? Start by registering for Indonesia Investment Summit 2012.
Register now! Quote 161677OBG when you register to enjoy maximum savings!
General Manager, Capital Markets
DID: +65 6322 2776