Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Indonesia Investment Forum which will be held on 17 – 18 September, in Jakarta. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
We are delighted to inform you of the Indonesia Investment Forum, which will take place on September 17-18 at the Ritz Carlton, Pacific Place, Jakarta.
The Indonesia Investment Forum brings together Indonesia’s key policy makers, business leaders and global investment experts. The event will give you an exclusive chance to discuss the Indonesia story and exchange views with the business leaders and officials behind the country’s development.
Interaction at the event will be through a series of keynote addresses, panel discussions and one-on-one meetings.
- Keynote speakers will include:
- Honourable Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs, Hatta Rajasa
- Honourable Finance Minister, Agus Martowadojo
- Honourable Governor of Bank Indonesia, Darmin Nasution
- Honourable Trade Minister, Gita Wirijawan
- The Chairman of the newly created financial regulatory body, Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK), Muliaman Hadad.
Topics under discussion at the Forum include:
- Outlook for the Indonesian economy.
- Investing through consumer themes in Indonesia.
- Benefiting from Indonesia’s expanding domestic market and demographic dividend.
- Outlook for Indonesia’s Financial Sector.
- Mining and Natural Resources Management and Policy.
- Opportunities in Infrastructure developments.
The one and a half day Forum is open to media. Investors attend by invitation only and do not pay a registration fee. This enables us to ensure an audience comprised entirely of qualified investors who meet our strict criteria for attendance.
To apply for your complimentary place, please click here.
Further details can also be found at the event’s website here.
If you have any questions please do feel free to contact me on Tel: 852 2842 69884 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to welcoming you to Jakarta in September.