The Indonesia Airports and Aviation Business Forum 2015 (IAABF'15) serves as the annual business-to-business and business-to-government forum for Indonesia’s rapidly expanding airport and aviation industries. This forum will deliver the latest airports regulation, sharing international best practice, national project planning presentations and investment market soundings that support the development of airports and aviation in Indonesia.
This year’s focus:
- Dissecting and reviewing ASEAN Open Skies: what is the industry’s conclusion?
- Improving security and safety standards: are we doing enough?
- Efficient transfer hubs: what is the requirement until 2020?
- Pressure on airport infrastructure: can it cope with fleet expansion?
- How to enhance passenger experience: the demand vs. capacity gap
- Streamlining integrated air transportation networks and technologies
- Challenges of rapid growth demands in domestic/regional markets
- Developing competitive and sustainable services
- Securing financial and technical support
The line-up of speakers include:
- HE Ignasius Jonan, Minister of Transport, Republic of Indonesia
- Dr GVK Reddy, Founding Chairman and Managing Director, GVK
- Patti Chau, Regional Director, Airports Council International (ACI) Asia-Pacific
- Budi Karya Sumadi, President Director, PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
For more information visit the website here.