Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with IFN Morocco Roadshow 2013 which will be held on 19 September, in Casablanca. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
IFN Morocco Roadshow 2013
Attending IFN Morocco Roadshow 2013 will give you an opportunity to learn more about the latest developments, explore new opportunities to fast track your business and to meet with key industry experts.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this inaugural event!
This year’s Roadshow has attracted a very prestigious lineup of high caliber speakers which include:
- Ahmed Tahiri Jouti - Member, Islamic Finance Project Team - Societe Generale
- Alain Verbeken - Director, Cross-Border Tax, Deloitte Tax & Consulting Luxembourg
- Anas Jaffal - Business Unit Manager, IFAAS
- Boubkeur Ajdir - Director of France, North and West Africa Business, IFAAS Group
- Farid Mohamed Masmoudi - Business Development and Partnership Director, Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD)
- Houda Chafil - Managing Director, Maghreb Titrisation
- Khalil Labniouri - Commercial Director & Member of the board, Dar Assafaa
- Mohammad Farrukh Raza - Managing Director, IFAAS
- Mohammed Ghiyath Sheikhah - Head of Local & International Investments, Treasury & Investments, QIIB
- Muhiuddin Ghazi - Director of Research, Dar Al Sharia Legal and financial consultancy
- Salima Bennani - Managing Director, Compensation Fund of Morocco
- Said Amaghdir - Chairman, Moroccan Association for Participative Finance Professionals - Sharia Compliant (AMFP)
- Stella Cox - Managing Director, DDCAP group
- Youssef Baghdadi - Chairman of the Board, Dar Assafaa
If you have an active interest in this industry, we invite you to register FREE at our website today!
Registration is complimentary and attendance is subject to confirmation.