Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the IFN Brunei Roadshow which will be held on 28 November, in Brunei. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
IFN Brunei Roadshow 2013
The 6th IFN Brunei Roadshow will be held at the Empire Hotel and Country Club of Brunei. The event is supported by the local regulators, local Islamic financial institutions and many of those from overseas with Bruneian operations and aspirations.
Click here for more information
Speaker at the event include:
- Ahmad Nazim Abdul Rahman - Group Chief Executive Officer, Pelaburan Mara, Malaysia
- Ariff Sultan - Regional Director (Asia), IdealRatings
- Arsad Thinoon - Director, Saturna
- Brian Wong - Country Manager, CIMB Investment Bank, Brunei
- Dr Aishath Muneeza - Islamic Finance Consultant, Housing Development Finance Corporation
- Khaled Mohammed Al-Aboodi - Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector
- Khurram Abdullah - Head of Capital Markets, Dar Al Sharia Legal & Financial Consultancy, Dubai Islamic Bank
- Mahdzir Othman - Chief Executive Officer, i-VCap Management
- Mohammed Jalaluddin - President, Ansar Financial Group, Vice Chairman, Islamic and Ansar Cooperative Housing Corporations, Canada
- Sabri Ulus - Head of Treasury & Markets, Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam
- Yeo Wico - Partner, Allen & Gledhill
If you have an active interest in this industry, we invite you to register FREE at our website today!
Registration is complimentary and attendance is subject to confirmation.