Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the IDC Financial Insights Financial Services Summit 2013 which will be held on 15 October, in Thailand. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
IDC Financial Insights returns to Thailand for the 2nd Thailand Financial Services Summit on the 15 October at Plaza Athénée, Bangkok, Thailand.
Click here for more information
IDC Financial Insights is proud to host the Financial Services Summit where delegates will participate in high-impact discussions administered by IDC Financial Insights' team of experts to make sense of the trends that define the country's financial services and act on them correctly.
We are pleased to share with you our line-up of industry speakers :
- Mr Thakorn Piyapan, Managing Director, Consumer Banking, Krungsri
- Mr Paul D. Jameson, Senior Director, Global Financial Services, Cisco Systems
- Ms Siripen Olankijcharoen, Executive Vice President and CIO - Development, Siam Commercial Bank
- Dr Wichai Narongwanich, FSVP, Enterprise Risk Management, KBank
- Mr Titiporn Thammapimookkul, SVP, eBusiness Head, Citibank N.A.
- Mr Wagdy Samir, Managing Director, Technology Solutions, Cisco Systems APJC
- Mr Michael Araenta, Research Director, IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
As an Oxford Business Group subscriber and if you are from a financial services firm (banks and insurance companies), we would like to offer you a complimentary pass * (worth US$800) to join us at the Thailand Financial Services Summit 2013. To make use of this offer, simply visit our website:
* Note: Complimentary passes are on the first-come-first served basis and subjected to final approval from IDC Financial Insights
For enquiries, please contact Mr OOI Hui Long at email@example.com