Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with HVACTech Qatar Conference which will be held on 14-15 May, in Doha, Qatar. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
HVACTech Qatar Conference
14-15 May 2014
Qatar National Convention Centre, Doha, Qatar
This event is organised by Advanced Conferences & Meetings, and hosted at Project Qatar Exhibition.
Benefits of attending HVACTech Qatar conference include:
- Network with project owners, main contractors and consultants to understand the HVAC and cooling requirements of ongoing and upcoming projects
- Evaluate the impact of the latest official regulations and current trends towards sustainable cooling solutions
- Address the possibilities offered by energy efficient HVAC solutions including decarbonisation and solar cooling
- Hear about the future of District Cooling in Qatar and the ongoing deployment of District Cooling in major developments
- Understand the latest technologies and solutions and discuss innovation and best practice with leading regional industry experts
Key highlights include:
- Designing and Building Sustainable HVAC Systems
- HVAC Applications in Major Developments
- Innovations in HVAC Engineering Design and Construction Procedures
- District Cooling and Sustainable Cooling Solutions
- Sustainable Innovation
Visit HVACTech Qatar to download brochure and view the full list of confirmed speakers and conference agenda.
Organizations who have confirmed their participation include:
- Doha Metro Project – Red Line North
- Underground, ISG JV
- Qatar Project Management
- Qatar Foundation
- KEO International Consultants
- Marafeq Qatar
- Tatweer UAQ Real Estate Development
- Arab Engineering Bureau
- Hill International
- NG Global FZ LLC
- Atkins Qatar
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Trans Gulf Electromechanical
- Condair Ltd.
Oxford Business Group subscribers will benefit from a 10% discount on delegate fees – Quote HVQPM14 and get your 10% discount.
Register now by contacting us at:
www.HVACtechqatar.com | T: + 971 4 361 4001 | F: +971 4 361 4554 | email@example.com
If you'd like to join Safid and Condair, there are a limited number of opportunities remaining for solution providers to showcase their products and services at HVACTech Qatar. Find out how your company can benefit from this perfect platform to maximize the power of your brand and stand out from the crowd.
Contact Sathya Sivan
T: + 971 4 361 4001 | M: +971 52 9938 170 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Doha in May 2014!
HVACTech Qatar team