Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with Healthcare Infrastructure World MENA, which will be held on 29 November – 1 December 2010, in Manama, Bahrain. In this respect, we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
Only 1 week away, Healthcare Infrastructure World MENA brings together health authorities, government officials, hospital operators, developers and investors to discuss the solutions vital to building a healthcare system that meets current and future needs.
Don't miss the opportunity to participate in a lively panel discussion with:
- Dr. Ali Abdul Hussein Alalwachi, Director of Planning and Resource Development, Iraq Ministry of Health
- Dr. Sarper Tanli, Executive Director, Methodist International
- Holger Micheel-Sprenger, Partner and Chief Financial Officer, ICME
- Dr. Sanjiv Malik, Executive Director, DM Healthcare
- Dr. Gregory Marchand, Director of Informatics, Department of Emergency Medicine, Washington Hospital Center
Download the brochure Book your seat
From this discussion, you will have the unique chance to learn:
- How Iraq is rebuilding its healthcare systems
- What private operators like Methodist International and DM healthcare are contributing to a sustainable system
- Best practices from Washington's largest hospital is providing quality, cost effective healthcare
Don't miss your opportunity to take part in this exciting discussion on this dynamic market. Engage in business oriented discussion and ask questions after the presentations to benchmark your operations with region's healthcare leaders.
Register your place today Take a look at the brochure