The new government, along with multilateral development agencies, are committed to take Myanmar into new heights of development. Key priorities in improving water infrastructure in the country to meet the peoples’ needs include effectively mobilising and allocating financial resources to support developmental needs and aggressively promoting foreign direct investment into the country.
The following are the mains issues that will be addressed at the event:
- Myanmar’s current water security status and opportunities;
- Myanmar’s major cities current water supply system and development plan;
- Water policy and financing options;
- Optimum use of water through strategic resource management;
- Alternative resources and innovation;
- Water quality, safety and public health;
- Water and wastewater treatment and management.
GWC 2016 will provide attendees with the following:
- Review of Myanmar’s water development plans and investment opportunities;
- Gathering of high-level government authorities and regulators to discuss policies and initiatives;
- Formal and informal networking opportunities through a hive of activities during the two-day event;
- Unparalleled opportunities to explore investment potential with the government and local industry players.
GWC 2016 is the only conference that bridges partnership via the customised business matching programme.
GWC 2016 is holding a collocated event with the 4th Myanmar Green Energy Summit 2016.
Please click here for enquiries.
For more information, please contact the secretariat at +603 2771 1668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.