Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with The Gas Arabia Summit which will be held on 2 – 5 December, in Oman. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The Gas Arabia Summit, 2-5 December 2012, Muscat, Oman, is the gathering of choice for regional operators. Over four days you will meet, network and do business with key professionals from your target market.
To be officially opened by Nasser bin Al Jashmi, Undersecretary of Ministry of Oil and Gas, Sultanate of Oman on 3 December, this edition promises to be the greatest to date.
Secure your place
Oxford Business Group subscribers receive a special discount to attend the Summit. Register now and save 15% on a delegate place – quote OB15.
- Raoul Restucci, Managing Director, PDO
- John Blascos, Country Chairman and General Manager, Shell Development Oman
- Yousuf Al Ojaili, Chief Executive Officer, Oman Gas Company
- Naji Abi Aad, Managing Director, Petroleb
- Bertrand Huillard, General Manager, TOTAL E&P OMAN
- Benjamin Pappas, Head of Business Development, BP Middle East
- John Barry, Country Chair, Abu Dhabi and Vice President Technical, MENA, SHELL
- Erwin Kroel, Senior Vice President Middle East and Caspian, OMV Exploration and Production
This year topics for debate include the future of the regional gas industry, unconventional gas E&P, LNG and gas flaring reduction techniques.
Be part of this large gathering of gas professionals, the hub of choice for over 200 experts from 15+ countries and the place to discuss and tackle challenges on the future of the gas industry.
- Register online: www.theenergyexchange.co.uk/gasarabia
- Email: email@example.com
- Call us today on +39 338 111 2103 | +44 (0) 207 384 8000
I look forward to seeing you in Muscat this coming December.