Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Future Interiors Qatar Conference – Powered by Project Qatar, organised by Advanced Conferences & Meetings, which will be held on 08-09 September 2014, at Al Sharq Village & Spa in Doha, Qatar. This message is from the organisers:
The event will provide strategies and highlight case studies to demonstrate ways to overcome the challenges faced in the field of interior design, construction and fit-outs in Qatar and across the GCC.
Confirmed high-profile speakers include:
- Jay Holland, Senior Architect & BIM Manager, KEO International Consultants
- Fariborz Hatam, Owner, FHSI Architects
- Nigel Eckersall, Senior Design Manager, Shapoorji Pallonji and company Ltd
- Diego Di Paola, Senior Manager - Interior design, Msheireb Properties
- Dr. Cynthia Skelhorn, Post-Doctoral Researcher, Qatar Green Building Council - Qatar Foundation
Key highlights include:
Architecture and design
Sustainability and materials sourcing
Increased energy efficiency and stakeholder coordination
Smart building techniques and project management
Visit www.futureinteriorsqatar.com to download brochure and view the full list of confirmed speakers and conference agenda.
Oxford Business Group subscribers will benefit from a 10% discount on delegate fees – Quote FIQOBG14 and get your 10% discount.
Register now by contacting us at:
We look forward to welcoming you to Doha in September 2014.