The summit aims to unlock the following themes:
- Build a new ecosystem of partners out of the industry by re-imagining a new value chain for customers where the financial industry needs to interface with manufacturing, retail, transport or telecommunications to offer a whole new proposition of products/services;
- Support industry-focused developers and create innovation communities that are fundamentally remaking what financial services fundamentally do;
- Respond to new customer segments that do not separate "banking" from other activities in their everyday lives, so that banking (or insurance) becomes integrated to into the lifecycle of a customer;
- Embrace partners in an era of unprecedented collaboration, so that banks, insurers, regulators, fintech start-ups, tech vendors and customer advocates can remake financial services.
As a subscriber of Oxford Business Group, IDC Financial Insights is pleased to offer you a complimentary conference pass (terms and conditions apply) to the Indonesia Fintech Innovation Summit 2016.
For more information or registration, please visit the event website.
* This event is complimentary and limited to qualified senior level (AVP and above) from Information Technology and Line of Business in Financial Markets ONLY.
IDC reserves the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting these job descriptions or from an IT vendor/IT services provider organization.