Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Eurasia Com which will be held on 25 - 26 March, in Istanbul. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Join 450+ decision makers at Eurasia Com, the region’s premier Telecoms, Media & ICT networking show. Encompassing Russia, Eastern Europe, the Balkans, CIS and Turkey, Eurasia Com is a must-attend event for anyone who wants to break into or confirm their position in the industry.
Register Here & Quote Booking Code "MP/GUEST"
Download the Agenda Here
Book an Exhibition stand Here
Hosted by Turkish operator Turkcell, hear from speakers such as Altel, Kcell, Megafon, MegaLabs, Mobitel, MTS, RuRu, Teliasonera sharing their insights on topics such asLTE, Connectivity, CEM & Digital Marketing, M2M & Cloud Services, Cost Efficiency & Profitability, OTT & VAS, Mobile Money, the 2nd Annual APPGIG and much more…
This year, in addition to the leading operators we are partnering with, we are proud to be working with MegaLabs, Garanti Bank, RuRu, D-Smart and TRT . Take a look at the full programme: view it here.
Hear from leaders from the telecoms, media & ICT ecosystem
- Andrei Smelkov, Vice President, MTS International
- Giorgi Tkeshelashvili, CEO, Mobitel, (Beeline, Georgia)
- Jacek Nieweglowski, Chief Strategy Officer, Play Mobile (Poland)
- Orçun Ozalp, Head of Emerging Business, Turkcell (Turkey)
- Elif Ozdemir, Head of AuthorizationDepartment, ICTA (Turkey)
- Laurent Le Moal, VP Europe & GM CEMEA, PayPal
- Kemal Huseinovic, Director GeneralCommunications Regulatory Agency, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sven Krey, Head of Sales Development M2M Competence Centre, Deutsche Telecom
- Murat Erim, Head of Corporate Business Solutions, Avea, Turkey
Contact the EurasiaCom Team
For Marketing Enquiries:
Subuola Akinkugbe, Marketing Executive, Com World Series
For Sponsorship Enquiries:
Jean-Pierre Bird, Head of Sales, Com World Series: