This is a platform for regulators and industry representatives from both sell-side and buy-side firms to meet and discuss pertinent issues aﬀecting the development of Asia’s debt markets.
This conference will bring delegates the benefits of:
- Mastering regulatory developments in Asian credit markets
- Identifying challenges issuers and borrowers face in the current market environment
- Exploring rating trends and credit enhancements
- Dealing with high interest rates, what should investors do?
- Analysing the future of local currency bond markets in Asia
- Capitalising on sukuk- the next wave in sukuk issuance
- Learning debt recovery methods in events of default
Only limited seats are allocated for this event.
For more information, please visit the event website or contact the secretariat, Karen Leong at +603-2775 0000 (ext 510), firstname.lastname@example.org