Over 100 senior construction professionals from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia gathered en masse at The Construction Week Jeddah Conference GM Debate.
The guests heard speeches and panel discussions that focused primarily on how contractors can adopt sustainable building practices aimed at reducing energy consumption throughout the lifecycle of a building. A central theme of the conference was how contractors can adopt technologies that offer results and return on investment. The event was a successful gathering of the construction industry with contractors and developers joining consultants and product suppliers to discuss how energy efficiency can best be best achieved in the Kingdom.
The speaker line-up for The Construction Week Jeddah Conference comprised an impressive mix of 24 experienced construction and real estate professionals, ranging from senior government officials, C-level executives, general managers, hotel owners and consultants.
- Karl Simons, Regional Director – Construction & IMS, Hyder Consulting
- Khaled Awad, Founder, Grenea
- Sultan Faden, Foundr, Saudi Green Building Council
- Heath Anderson, Director, Ramboll
- Basil Abdulaziz, Managing Director, Al Salem Johnson Controls
- Marco Vincenz, General Manager, Pittsburgh Corning (FOAMGLASS)
- Eyad S. Bataresh, LEED AP & Environmental Manager, CCC & El Seif
- Phil Dalglish, Regional Director, Buro Happold
- Dr. Sami Angawi, Director General, AMAR Centre for Architectural Studies
- Steven Miller, Director, KPF
- Aziz Zerban, Regional HSEQ, CH2MHill
- Addullah Ghamdi, Saudi Representative, IOSH
- Saad Naif Al Twaim, Safety & Security Manager, Nama Chemicals
- Soraka Alkhatib, Co-Country Head, Jones Lang La Salle
- Abdul Salam Al Mobayed, Vice President, Saudi Tabreed
- Dominic Peacock, Manager, Commercial, Freyssinet
- Andrew Jackson, Marketing Director, SAS International
- Charles Collett, Director KSA, Aedas