Attending this event will be the decision makers for infrastructure projects from the Ministry and its respective departments across the country. This provides a networking and marketing platform for stakeholders in infrastructure construction, especially general contractors bidding for public project tenders as well as suppliers of technology, machinery, equipment and products of infrastructure construction.
Topics to be covered include:
- Government policy and regulation in support of the ASEAN Economic Community
- The National Single Window for Investment (NSWI)
- Developing sustainable strategies and minimising construction risk
- Incorporating advanced technologies
- Building public housing across Indonesia: the One Million Houses Program
- Construction and building management
- Ir. R.M. Dudi Suryo Bintoro MM, Head of Investment Development Center, Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing
- Ir. Yusid Toyib, M.Eng.Sc, Director General of Construction Development, Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing
- Hediyanto W. Husaini, Director General of Highways, Ministry of Public Works & Public Housing
- Ir. Tri Widjajanto, Chairman, Construction Services Development Board
For more information, you may visit the event website here.