Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 2nd Annual Colombia Capital Projects & Infrastructure Summit which will be held on 2 – 3 October, in Colombia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
LATIN MARKETS, in collaboration with the National Infrastructure Agency (ANI), are hosting the 2nd Annual Colombia Capital Projects & Infrastructure Summit, which will take place at the JW Marriot Hotel in Bogota, Colombia, on October 2nd-3rd.
The theme of the event this year will be “Colombia – Regional Power: Building and Bridging Colombian Encouraging Infrastructure Investment, Development and Trade & Investment Opportunities in Colombia.”
The Colombia Capital Projects & Infrastructure Summit 2013 will include two (2) days of sessions who will be with presentations and discussions led by industry expert project developers, regulators and operator presenting the challenges in the regulatory, financial and operational development of large infrastructure projects in Colombia. The platform will provide an overview of the sector public and private in a single forum, with the ability to pre-organize 1-1 meetings.
The sessions will cover multiple sectors in the area of infrastructure projects development including:
- Project Financing Solutions
- Urban Infrastructure
- Smart Cities Case Studies
- Transport and Logistics
- Energy, Mining, Telecommunications and Technology.
The Summit will gather more than 350 leaders in the area of infrastructure at a regional and international level with more than 60 speakers, concessionaries, operators and project developers, 20 hours of networking and conversations between both the public and private sectors.
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Luis Fernando Andrade, Director, Agencia Nacional de Infraestructura
- Clemente del Valle, CEO, Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional
- Natalia Gutierrez, Deputy Minister of Mining, Ministry of Mines
- Luz Helena Sarmiento, Directora, Autoridad Nacional de Licencias Ambientales
- Pablo Rueda, Director de Consultas Previas, Ministerio del Interior
- Hernán Pasman, Gerente General, LAN Colombia
- Víctor Traverso, Director Representante, CAF
- Federico Restrepo, Gerente General, General de Autopistas de la Prosperidad
- Julio Aguilar Wilches, Experto Comisionado, Comisión de Regulación de Agua Potable y Saneamiento Básico
- Mauricio Suarez, Gerente General, Sociedad Portuaria de Santa Marta
- Camilo Jamarillo, Gerente General, Infracon
- Rafael Cámara Stougaard, Gerente General, ICA
- Bernardo Serafim, Country Manager, Andrade Gutiérrez
- Michel Janna, Director de Crédito Público, Ministerio de Hacienda y Crédito Público
For more information on the event and Sponsorship Opportunities please contact Daniel Para Mata, +1-212.213.3271, Daniel.email@example.com