Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the CNG Infrastructure, Equipment Selection and NGV Conversion which will be held on 12-13 April, in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
To commemorate NGV Transportation 2 year’s anniversary, we are putting together the inaugural seminar in Jakarta on 12-13 April 2012 entitled CNG Infrastructure, Equipment Selection and NGV Conversion.
Indonesia is not only serious in its pursuit to fast track and expand its CNG infrastructure, there is dire needs to ensure their NGV program for public transportation reaches over 100 000 vehicles over the next 3 years, starting in 2012.
Join us in Jakarta on 12-13 April 2012 for this important seminar, covering relevant topics include:
• Challenges and Opportunities of Building a viable CNG Infrastructure, Equipment and Conversion
• Designing and Sizing Efficient and Safe CNG Station
• Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) of CNG Station
• CNG Infrastructure Tender specification, tender management and evaluation
• Optimum Compressor and Dispenser Selection for the market
• Gas Transportation Equipment Selection – Economics, Challenges, Opportunities and Viability in Indonesia • Mobile Refuelling Unit (MRU) Technology
• Effective Equipment Operations and Maintenance of CNG Station
• Aftermarket and OEM Vehicle Conversion to CNG
• Kit Technology and selection – a manufacturer’s perspective
• Selection of CNG Cylinder for Vehicles
• Homologation, Certification, Inspection of CNG Stations, CNG Vehicles and CNG Cylinders
• Conversion Experiences in Singapore, Vietnam and Malaysia and recommendations for Indonesia
And many more.
Register your interest today to join us and collectively cement, revitalize and expedite the fuel utilization for transportation in Jakarta and its surrounding cities.
For more information please visit our website at www.naturalgasglobal.com/cngindonesia or contact:
+65 6506 0951