IDC Saudi Arabia announced the organization of Saudi Arabia CIO Summit for the first time in Saudi Arabia. The announcement came during the press conference held earlier on Monday, at the presence of company officials and media representatives.
Saudi Arabia CIO Summit aims to shed light on the challenges facing the Information technology sector in the Kingdom and discuss problems and strategies of government and private organizations, in addition to sharing experiences between decision makers and elite officials in the kingdom's IT sector.
With the recovery from the economic crisis already beginning to take shape IDC’s Saudi Arabia CIO Summit 2011 will focus on a pressing theme: the 'Winning Strategies of Empowered CIOs'. In challenging times it takes sharp minds, wits, and creativity to rejuvenate organizations, so this event will examine the strategies that enable CIOs to go that extra mile during periods of uncertainty.
- First-hand visions and experiences from recognized leaders
- CIO trends and peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Major ICT trends and developments over the next three to five years
- Insights into cutting-edge best practices
- Visionary presentations from the industry leaders
- In-depth analysis of the winning strategies employed by empowered CIOs