AITEC Africa’s 2015 Chama investment Summit will bring together registered investment groups (Chamas) and Savings and Credit Cooperatives (SACCOs) in Kenya to gather in Nairobi; get updated on best practices on capital management and allocation, new market directions and opportunities in key sectors in Kenya and at the same time, build potential networks with local industry players.
The Chama investment Summit 2015 themed ‘Unlocking the Economic Power of Investment Groups’, will have discussions based on investment opportunities and policies under seven focused sections:
- Evaluating the impact of changing regulations and trends in the Kenyan Microfinance industry.
- Outlook and opportunities in the Kenyan Real estate sector
- Outlook and opportunities in the Kenyan Agricultural sector
- Outlook and opportunities in the Kenyan Capital Markets
- Hedging portfolios against systemic risk
- Opportunities and Challenges for successful Chama Operations
- Understanding the effects of Interest Rates fluctuations and inflation on your portfolio
This Summit is planned by AITEC Africa; a thought leader network solution agency based in Nairobi, Kenya, and supported by Uber Incorporated, Oxford Business Group, Safaricom Investments Cooperative and Daykio Plantations Limited.
Venue: Tsavo Ball Room, Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC)
For Tickets & Sponsorship information kindly contact:
Cheques should be payable to AITEC Conferences Limited or through M-PESA: paybill no.881960.
Tickets costs $22/Kshs. 2,000
For more information about the event and its program, please visit the event website (http://aitecafrica.com/)