Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Biogas Asia Pacific Forum 2012 which will be held on 18 – 20 July 2012, in Bangkok. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Fuelling Opportunities in Asia’s Biogas Markets
Just how much is each country prepared to spend on Biogas projects?
How big is the potential for growth?
What else does the market need to grow?
After a government mandate to develop biogas as an energy resource in Thailand, DEDE’s biogas targets were hit in just a couple of years which represents the explosion of facilities throughout the country. The targets are now being revised and more ambitious projects are up and coming.
Throughout Asia, the need for alternative sources of energy has been fuelling the growth of the Biogas industry with many setting up new biogas facilities.
Supported by Thailand’s DEDE, Indonesia’s Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Vietnam’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, and many more, BIOGAS ASIA PACIFIC FORUM 2012 will be held on the 18 – 20 July 2012 at the Pathumwan Princess Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand to shed more light into the development of the biogas markets in Asia Pacific.
Hear insights from:
- Krairit Nilkuha, Director General, Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency,MINISTRY OF ENERGY, THAILAND
- Vijit Tangnoi, VP of Process Technology Research,PTT PUBLIC COMPANY LTD
- Nguyen Thi Minh Nguyet, Coordinator of Biogas Program for Animal Husbandry Sector of Vietnam,MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT, VIETNAM
- Maritje Hutapea, Director of Bioenergy, Directorate General of New, Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation,MINISTRY OF ENERGY AND MINERAL RESOURCES, INDONESIA
- Romel M. Carlos, PhD, Operations Officer, Sustainable Energy Finance Access to Finance Advisory Services,IFC MEKONG
- Mattias Svensson, Research Manager of Gaseous Transport Fuels, SWEDISH GAS CENTRE
- Lee Giok Seng, Executive Director,ANGVA
Don’t miss the definitive event for Biogas for the Asia Pacific! Sign up now in any of these 3 simple ways: