“Besides rethinking strategy, perhaps nothing has preoccupied business leaders these past months more than their failures in risk management”, according to Dr Robert Kaplan*
The 2010 Balanced Scorecard Forum taking place from 27 March – 1 April 2010, Dr Robert Kaplan will introduce two important NEWLY RESEARCHED concepts: a three-level hierarchy of risk, and the risk indicator scorecard! PLUS Dr David Norton will deliver brand new research on aligning IT processes to strategic objectives.
As a distinguished member of Oxford Business Group, you can save 15% off of the registration fee for this event. Mention code: OBG-BSC and save!
What you will gain from this years' event:
1) Fresh Ideas from leading US expert Joey Fitts, Partner Lead, Information Worker Business Group, Microsoft Corporation and co-author of the new book Business Performance: Enabling a Culture of Intelligent Execution.
2) Group bookings over 10 delegates from the one company receive an exclusive meet and greet with Dr Kaplan or Dr Norton!
3) Exciting teams challenge on both Forum afternoons shows you the practical way forward to success!
4) Case study presentations from Hall Of Fame winners including Canadian Blood Services, Ministry of Works Bahrain and Infosys
5) 7.5 hours of dedicated networking time, 15.5 hours of practical implication clinics!
6) The only Forum in the region where you can see, talk to and gain advice from Dr Kaplan and Dr Norton TOGETHER, LIVE and IN PERSON
7) A specific “How-To” workshop dedicated strategy mapping
We have incorporated many new features to ensure that regardless of whether you have attended the Forum in the past or if this is the first time you will be joining us, you will emerge with powerful lessons and tools to develop, manage and execute YOUR strategy.
Ensure you and your colleagues are all on the same track by attending the premier BSC event in the region together. Take advantage of significant discounts for group bookings. To confirm your attendance, please call +971 4 335 2673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire. Mention code: OBG-BSC and save!
We look forward to meeting you again or for the first time in March 2010.
IIR Middle East
* Balanced Scorecard Report – The Strategy Execution Source, November – December 2009, Volume 11, Number 6