Join us as we share insights on how Asian financial institutions will play a leading role in the global financial services.
Here are the leaders you will be meeting at the 11th Annual Asian Financial Services Congress which will be happening in Singapore on the 5th to 6th of March 2015.
- Visionary Keynote: Financial Services Transformation for the ASEAN Economic Community Challenges and Opportunities by Tan Sri Dr. Mohd. Munir Abdul Majid, Chairman of Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad, Chairman of CIMB ASEAN Research Institute & Chairman of ASEAN Business Advisory Council
- IDC Financial Insights' View of Asian Banking in 2020 by Michael Araneta, Research Director, IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
- Transition to a Digital-First Multi-Channel Strategy for your Customer Engagement by Karen Ganschow, GM, Customer Relationship Marketing & Digital, Westpac
- Making Banking Simple by Umang Moondra, Managing Director, Retail Banking, Citibank Singapore
- eCommerce in the New Economy and What does It means for FSI by Marcelo Wesseler, CEO, SingPost eCommerce
- Disrupting A Competitive Market with Innovation by Gokhan Mendi, Senior Assistant General Manager, Retail & Private Banking, Turkish Economy Bank
- The Digital FSI is not just being hype anymore by Tana Pothikamjorn, Head of Digital, Siam Commercial Bank
- Streamline your Technologies and Processes in the Consolidation Era by Voranuch Dejakaisaya, Head of IT, Krungsri
- Information Security for the Internet finance in China by Lewis Tam, Chief Information Security Officer, Ping An Insurance
- Keeping up with the User Experience and Expectation by Steve Monaghan, Head of Edge, AIA
For the full agenda and more information, please visit the event website