These case studies can be found within our varied streams, ranging from FCC catalyst technologies, refinery profitability, alkylation unit operations, asset integrity to hydrotreating and petrochemicals.
ARTC 2016 key highlights
- Panel Discussion: How can Asian refineries ensure margins and profitability are maintained in current market conditions?
- Keynote case study from Petronas by Kamurudin Bin Zakaria, Head of Technical Solutions on operational excellence: Being brilliant at the basics
- Keynote case study from AIG: Leadership in process safety management
- Insights from the world’s best refineries’, by Paul Kennedy, Solomon Associates.
- Keynote case study from Byco Oil by Derek Lawler, CEO, on managing change in a refinery
- New for 2016 we have an energy efficiency workshop where you will learn critical information on energy inefficiencies in refineries: Where are they and how to remove them?
Book before 11th March to get discounted price.
For more information, click here.