The APBF acts as a platform for the role and needs of business in achieving inclusive, resilient and sustainable development.
APBF 2015 will be organized by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), ESCAP Business Advisory Council (EBAC) and ESCAP Sustainable Business Network (ESBN).
This forum is collaborating with:
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- the International labour Organization (ILO)
- the Joint Standing Committee on CommerceIndustry and Banking (JSCCIB) of Thailand
- the Trade and Industry Association of Singapore (TIAS)
- the International Chamber of Commerce Bangladesh (ICCB)
- the Pacific Islands Trade and Invest
- the Pacific Basin Economic Council (PBEC)
- the Greater Mekong Subregion Business Forum (GMS-BF)
- the Mekong Institute
- The Asia Foundation
- the International Business Council of Sri Lanka.
The theme for APBF 2015 is “Driving Growth and Sustainability through Business”. The topics that will be covered in this forum will be:
- The New Regional Economic Order
- The New Regional Financial Order
- Harnessing Entrepreneurship
- Technology and Innovation for Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Business for Sustainable Growth.