Participants will discuss investment in healthcare infrastructure and services to meet the needs of Asia’s aging population, disease burden and the growing demand for healthcare services. It is a must-attend platform to learn, meet, network and establish business partnerships in Asia’s healthcare sector.
3 Conferences in 1 location:
Singapore's Public Health Infrastructure Plans & Latest Developments: Lenny Chew, Director, Health Infrastructure Projects, MOH Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore.
Reasons to attend the event
- 70+ Asia Healthcare Expert Speakers
- 1 Joint Networking & Exhibition Area
- 4+ Days of Expert Knowledge Sharing
- 7+ Pre & Post Workshops to Choose From
- 9+ Roundtable Discussions
Exclusive Site Tour to Tan Tock Seng Hospital
Be at the Forefront of Asia’s Leading Healthcare Investors & Operators
- Meet with Decision Makers across the Healthcare Value Chain
- Establish Business Partnerships with Asia’s Leading Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
- Learn what Opportunities Exist from Your Customers
- Showcase Your Cutting Edge Technology and Solutions in Front of Asia’s Healthcare Decision Makers Today!
For more information, please view the event website