On September 20-22 this year, 10 ASEAN Energy Ministers and their counterparts from Australia, China,
India, Japan, Korea and New Zealand will meet in Brunei Darussalam.
In conjunction with the Ministerial meetings, there will be a meeting with the business sector – the
ASEAN Energy Business Forum (AEBF).
The Joint Opening of the ASEAN Ministers of Energy Meetings and the ASEAN Energy Business Forum
will take place on September 20.
The agenda for AEBF covers the following:
- Recent Energy Security Developments and Trends
- Oil & Gas: Opportunities in Brunei
- Oil & Gas Supply-Demand Situation in ASEAN
- Energy Security Provisions
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation
- The Power and Electricity Situation and Recent Developments in the countries of ASEAN
CEOs are invited to participate in a Ministers-CEOs Roundtable Dialogue to be part of the forum.