Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Airport Development Indonesia which will be held on the 17 – 20 September, in Jakarta. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The Airport Development Indonesia conference is taking place in Jakarta this September. Along with a host of key industry stakeholders and government authorities, we’ll gather Indonesia’s airport investment community to discuss key issues and uncover new solutions.
Don’t miss your chance to be involved in 32 trillion Rupiah worth of airport expansions and new build projects.
Take a look at the top reasons you should attend:
- 18+ sessions: government keynotes, operator case studies, airport best practices and more
- Best practices in airport operations and maintenance for Indonesia: find out where your opportunity is
- Hear the latest in security and safety procedure and protocol in Indonesian airports
- Learn how the latest regulatory updates and fiscal policies impact your project
- Overcome financing constraints to successfully invest in Indonesia’s airports
- Find out about the opportunities in airport expansion projects in Indonesia
- Hear about the surrounding infrastructure and airport links that can bolster airport revenue in Indonesia
- Examine how Public Private Partnerships will work under the new MP3EI programme
- Mitigate and control pavement costs for the airfield
Featuring Indonesia’s Airport Development Leaders
- Tri Suriadjie Sunoko, President Director, PT Angkasapura II, Indonesia
- Emirsyah Satar, Chief Executive Officer, Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia
- Bambang Prihartono, Director – Transportation, Bappenas (National Planning Agency), Indonesia
- Bastary Pandji Indra, Director, Public-Private Partnership Development, Bappenas (National Planning Agency), Indonesia
Visit us now at www.indonesiaairportdevl.com to view the full list of government and industry stakeholders confirmed to speak and to request your brochure!
4 Easy Ways To Register
CALL: +65 6508 2401
FAX: +65 6508 2407
EMAIL: Click here
WEB: Register Online
Special packages are available for group bookings of 3 or more delegates! Call our booking hotline at +65 6508 2401 or email Groups for enquiries today
Register as a group of 4 from the same company and the
Leverage on our extensive marketing activities - contact Catherine Wong at +65 6508 2469 or Email to discuss your tailored sponsorship options now.
4th person attends for FREE!
Click here to find out more!
P/S: Do remember to quote your personal VIP Priority Code: P10472OBG
Download Brochure | Register Online