Themed “Beyond Digital | Making Experiences Count”, the congress aims to address the set of challenges facing financial in 2016 and showcase how leaders are creating a uniquely-Asian experience through the use of digital experiences.
Here are some of the industry leaders you will meet at the congress:
- Nestor A. Espenilla, Deputy Governor, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (invited)
- Olivier Crespin, IBF Fellow. Group Head Digital Bank, DBS Bank
- Alain Boey, Head, Transformation Management Department, BSN
- Alan V. Bornas, Senior Vice President, Technology Management Group, Landbank of the Philippines
- Andrew Koh, Deputy Chief Manager, Risk, China Construction Bank (Singapore)
- Dr Bernard Leong, Head of Digital Services, Singapore Post
- Dennis Bancod, SEVP & Head of the Information Technology Shared Services and Operations Groups, RCBC
- Djamin Edison Nainggolan, SEVP, Consumer Lending & Alternative Channel, Consumer Banking, Danamon
- Faizah Mustafa, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Data Governance, Ambank
- Jeremy Bryson, Head of Architecture and Risk Systems, Customer Analytics & Infrastructure, Retail & Consumer Credit Risk, Lloyds Banking Group
- Kenny Thing, Chief Marketing Office, Manulife Insurance Berhad
- Manuel Tagaza, SVP and Head of Electronic Channels Group, Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Martijn Van Keulen, Head of Digital Strategy & Channels, TMB
- Steve Monaghan, Head of EDGE, AIA
and many more.
As a subscriber of Oxford Business Group, you are entitled to a complimentary pass * to the Asian Financial Services Congress 2016. To register, simply click here to complete the online form.
*Please note that the complimentary passes are available for registration only from banks, insurance, capital market firms and other financial services providers.