Themed “Beyond Digital | Making Experiences Count”, the congress aims to address the set of challenges facing financial in 2016 and showcase how leaders are creating a uniquely-Asian experience through the use of digital experiences.
Here are some of the industry leaders you will meet at the congress:
- Nestor A. Espenilla, Deputy Governor, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (invited)
- Olivier Crespin, IBF Fellow. Group Head Digital Bank, DBS Bank
- Alain Boey, Head, Transformation Management Department, BSN
- Alan V. Bornas, Senior Vice President, Technology Management Group, Landbank of the Philippines
- Andrew Koh, Deputy Chief Manager, Risk, China Construction Bank (Singapore)
- Dr Bernard Leong, Head of Digital Services, Singapore Post
- Dennis Bancod, SEVP & Head of the Information Technology Shared Services and Operations Groups, RCBC
- Djamin Edison Nainggolan, SEVP, Consumer Lending & Alternative Channel, Consumer Banking, Danamon
- Faizah Mustafa, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Data Governance, Ambank
- Jeremy Bryson, Head of Architecture and Risk Systems, Customer Analytics & Infrastructure, Retail & Consumer Credit Risk, Lloyds Banking Group
- Kenny Thing, Chief Marketing Office, Manulife Insurance Berhad
- Manuel Tagaza, SVP and Head of Electronic Channels Group, Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Martijn Van Keulen, Head of Digital Strategy & Channels, TMB
- Steve Monaghan, Head of EDGE, AIA
and many more.
As a subscriber of Oxford Business Group, you are entitled to a complimentary pass * to the Asian Financial Services Congress 2016. To register, simply click here to complete the online form.
*Please note that the complimentary passes are available for registration only from banks, insurance, capital market firms and other financial services providers.
For more information, please visit the event website or contact Mr Ooi Hui Long at firstname.lastname@example.org.