Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Africa Oil & Gas Finance & Investment Forum (AOGFI) which will be held on 22 – 23 October, in Dubai. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Africa Oil & Gas Finance & Investment Forum
October 22-23, 2013
A selection of Africa’s leading Oil & Gas companies and senior government representatives will gather this October in Dubai to discuss effective finance solutions and strategies for unlocking Africa’s oil and gas potential across the value chain.
Why sponsor and exhibit at The Africa Oil & Gas Finance & Investment Forum (AOGFI)?
- Expose your brand to some of the key decision makers from all over the world
- Gain access to important information on Oil and Gas Finance and Investment issues in Africa
- Network with delegates from 18 member countries of the African Petroleum Producers Association
- Meet senior level National representatives. Confirmed to date are Nigeria, Mozambique, Kenya, Ghana, Angola, Algeria and Democratic Republic of Congo
- Hear from National Oil Companies such as NNPC, ENH, GNPC, National Oil, Sonatrach
To find out more about how sponsoring, exhibiting or attending AOGFI 2013 can benefit your company, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to AOGFI 2013.
Contact our team for information about the program, speakers and exhibition opportunities
London, UK|Unit 408 United House, 39-41 North Road, N7 9DP
T +44 207 700 4949, F +44 207 681 3120