Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Africa Mining Congress which will be held on 16 – 19 July, in Johannesburg. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Join Africa’s leading mines and investment companies at Africa Mining Congress
16-19 July 2012
Sandton Convention Centre
Attend Africa Mining Congress to get strategic insight from mining strategy and investment experts including:
- Charles Siwawa, CEO, Botswana Chamber of Mines
- Nonkululeko Nyembezi-Heita, CEO, Arcelor Mittal, South Africa
- Neil Pretorius, CEO, DRD Gold, South Africa
- John Anyanwu, Chief Research Economist, Africa Development Bank
- Victor Gapare, President, Chamber of Mines of Zimbabwe
- Toni Aubynn, CEO, Ghana Chamber of Mines
- Andile Sangqu, Executive Director, Xstrata, South Africa
- Monica Gichuhi, CEO, Kenya Chamber of Mines
If you want to reap the benefits of this strategic insight, you need to attend Africa Mining Congress in Johannesburg in July.
To reserve your place simply register online
Please remember to quote promo code OBG001 to receive your 15% discount courtesy of Oxford Business Group.
Africa Mining Congress, Johannesburg is Africa's niche forum on mining investment. It's where executives talk about investment and opportunity.
Topics that are hot on the agenda include:
- How to access new iron ore projects in Guinea
- How to maintain Africa's mining competitiveness
- How to access financing options in the current economic climate
Attend the Africa Mining Congress Johannesburg to meet, network and do business with Africa's mining experts.
For more information or to register a group booking contact Julie Knowler on +27 (0) 11 516 4018 or email email@example.com