Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Africa Energy Forum which will be held on 18 – 20 June, in Turkey. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
AEF 2014 will gather African governments, power utilities and global energy investors to discuss the delivery of power and infrastructure projects in Africa. Download the latest agenda for more information.
Distinguished Speakers Include:
- H.E. Taner Yildiz, Minister for Energy, Turkey
- H.E. Salvador Namburete, Minister for Energy, Mozambique
- H.E. Prof Sospeter Muhongo, Minister for Energy & Minerals, Tanzania
- H.E. Joseph Njoroge, Principal Secretary, Ministry for Energy & Petroleum, Kenya
- H.E. Christopher Yaluma, Minister of Mines, Energy & Development, Zambia
- Oluniyi Robbin-Coker, Former Minister of Energy, Sierra Leone
agenda for a full list of speakers.
Why Attend AEF 2014?
- Standard Chartered, Aggreko, Globeleq, Standard Bank, IFC, Norton Rose Fulbright, OIA, AFC, Altaaqa, Karpowership and APR Energy are all showcasing their latest projects and providing a window into how they continue to deliver power projects across the continent.
Download the full agenda for more information.
- Many of the leading development funds such as IFC, World Bank, EIB, FMO, EIAF, AfDB, GuarantCo, DEG, and FMFM will attend. These funds are shaping the way projects are delivered across Africa due to their credible knowledge and experience on the content.
- Within the agenda, Azura Power, Copperbelt Energy and Globeleq will be the first to deliver ‘Africa Talks’ - the recently launch keynote opportunities to present personal journeys through Africa’s power sector, focusing on; the impact of power generation on wealth/job creation, how understanding local business models can support business growth and how the dynamism of a team can be the difference between success and failure.
- Whilst the exhibition is 90% sold out, there are a number of well-placed opportunities that showcase your projects and the successes your business has had in recent years. Contact us for information on the exhibition and sponsorship opportunities remaining.
So if you’re looking to learn more about minimising risk and increasing your probability of success, you should make time to meet with these long standing players. Get involved today.
Contact Mimi Oyelana quoting OBGEM1 to secure the special rate today.